Monday, November 15, 2010

Christmas Tree!

We have been VERY excited for Christmas at our house....Sterling has been looking all over the place for these "singing Christmas tree lights" that he remembers having on his tree when he was really little. I told him it was some weird Kentucky thing and they didn't exist anymore because we couldn't find them anywhere. After much searching, he finally found some on the internet...and so we set up our Christmas tree the night they came! We also have lights around our big window...aren't they so pretty? This is our "H" ornament that we bought for the Haws family. We only bought one package of nine ornaments because we have a little tree and it doesn't really need any more...but we both liked this H and decided we'd have one odd-ball ornament.
Isn't it beautiful? Sterling's family always put candy canes on their trees...I think it looked really classy beforehand, and not so much with the candy canes, but I think its kinda cool too. I love our star. And I love our gold beads that wrap around. You can't really get the effect of having the lights on, but unfortunately my camera is lame and whenever I tried taking pictures of the lights without a flash, all you saw was dots of color, and with a flash it made the room look bright. Sigh.

And now, just because I never posted this picture...this is us at our ward halloween party. Paul Bunyan, and cowgirl. It was awesome.