Monday, November 8, 2010

Rainy Days and Mondays

I LOVE the Carpenters, and I love the song "Rainy Days and Mondays Always Get Me Down." Not that I necessarily agree with it, I just love the song. This morning it is raining, and it is Monday. So this morning I am subbing at another office, one that I have not been to before. I got up nice and early and arrived fifteen minutes early. And my first patient cancelled. This is hard because I haven't even completed one patient yet, to know what to do to fill in my time. They showed me around, and I looked through charts, figured out their machines, etc. And now, I am just waiting. Sigh. Hopefully its a busier day than this.

In other news, my beautiful niece Lynnaea got baptized this weekend and she was so cute! She just got upper braces and they are adorable! I was sick all weekend, but felt better Saturday night and proceeded to stay up WAY TOO late with our friends Adam and Aleesha, and pretty much went back to being sick on Sunday because I was so exhausted and my stomach couldn't handle food. Stupid flu bug.

Sterling put up Christmas lights around our windows and they are so beautiful! He is also annoyed at FedEx because they brought our musical lights, that he looked EVERYWHERE for, to the wrong apartment number on Saturday, so now we won't get them until Tuesday. I'm excited for them though, our first little Christmas tree is going to be amazing! I will post pictures as soon as it's up!

1 comment:

Megan said...

I can't wait to see and hear your musical christmas lights - we have never even been to your apartment before!!!! thanks for babysitting - you are awesome!