Wednesday, November 24, 2010

When You Have a Gratitude Attitude...

I really need to buy those tapes, my children HAVE to know those songs!

Things I am Thankful For, Thanksgiving 2010:
  • THE SEXIEST HUSBAND ALIVE!
  • warm apartments that are cozy and have beautiful CHRISTMAS LIGHTS!
  • lots of dental hygiene subs jobs to supplement my part-time/as-needed job at Dr. Adam's
  • My wonderful hubby that made a whole song in the car on the way to school today, and I can't remember what it was about, but it was hilarious.
  • popcorn and butter with white cheddar seasoning...I've been on a kick
  • my roommate's wedding--she was so beautiful and it brought back so many wonderful memories of our two years that we lived together, and my own beautiful wedding(I think mine was much more beautiful than hers, but hers wasn't red, so what can I say?)!
  • I am thankful I am graduated for college. Poor, poor little friends that are still in Dental Hygiene. Brutal.
  • A husband who is insanely kind and loving ALWAYS
  • Build-A-Bear. Sterling got $20 for volunteering at Marrieds Committee last week(!!!!). We made a date to build-a-bear, because I have never been and really wanted to go. I had an idea of making bride and groom, but wasn't in love with the dress...so we made old bears in sweaters: Norman and Louise. They sit on our bed and I am in LOVE! It was an awesome date.
  • My husband, who studies so hard.
  • My family! Someone at work today said they were having a HUGE Thanksgiving dinner, I asked how many? and she said 8 adults, 4 kids...and then looked at me like she expected some enormous response. HAHAHA!! Try something like 18 adults and 30 kids!
  • My best friend Aleesha telling me about the new tv series (??I think its called An Ordinary Family) because its clean, and its fun, and I like to watch it on hulu after dinner when my husband is studying.
  • My best friend Aleesha and her husband Adam. We have so much fun!
  • A car that keeps running. Even though it does odd things, I think it just likes to make us appreciate it.
  • my piano. I love it.
  • The gospel. This is my last bullet, but definitely not the least. I am so grateful that I am married in the temple to the most wonderful man alive and that we have our own little family for eternity. And that he holds the priesthood and takes such good care of me.

1 comment:

Aleesha Burke said...

I am grateful for you guys too!! Love ya