Monday, April 2, 2012

Conference Weekend

take1

take 2

take 3
This was not all of conference. This is just all of the cousins Ruthie's age (Karlee and Harriet are six months older, and Devaney is one year older) that were there and wearing cutie pie dresses. Conference at my parents went like this: people arrived. The house was chaos. There was lots of food. Then there was lots of ice cream and chocolate. The house continued in its chaos. There was more chocolate. Slowly, the people went home and the house got back into order. Although I'm sure my mother spent today making that order into spotlessness. It was a great time. Oh, and we did watch conference, at least, most of us did and the little kids who didn't watch kept trying to glean answers from everyone else to answer their conference packets so they could get a treat from Aunt Megan. (I am guilty of having a hard time listening this year due to protecting my child from other baby-crawlers and toddler-toy-stealers, as well as protecting other baby-crawlers from my child...my goal is to watch one or two talks every day during nap time until I've re-watched them all.) My husband slept most if the day. He's had a nasty stretch of hard loads in his classes lately and it put him a little under-the-weather over the weekend. Plus, allergies are in full swing. I went and got a prescription today because Zyrtec just wasn't cutting it. Oh, beautiful blossoming trees, how I'd love to meander by you and CHOP YOU DOWN WITH A HUGE, MEAN CHAIN SAW! That is all.

No comments: