Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Bountiful Hike

Sometime last week, Friday-I'm pretty sure, I went on a hike with Andrea and some of her friends from her ward. Lots of kids. BEAUTIFUL hike! You started right up above the Bountiful Temple. It was a GORGEOUS day! And if my shoulders could last more than two hours carrying my baby girl, it would have been absolute heaven.




We stopped for a while by this trunk. It was a neat spot, and perfect for a stop.

There was supposed to be an elephant rock that you hiked to. We didn't make it that far. Too many 3 yr olds.

I have the cutest baby in the entire WORLD!
My baby carrier didn't used to bother my shoulders so much, and I think it is because Sterling adjusted it for him and then I've been using it lately. I'll have to work on that. I LOVE Utah mountains though. As Andrea says, they aren't Switzerland....but I think they sure are beautiful!

2 comments:

Kayli said...

Gorgeous!

Kami said...

I miss the Utah mountains. I was just thinking about them wistfully today....