Thursday, June 21, 2012

The Zoo


 This was going to be The Zoo and the Park, since it all happened in one day...but then I realized how many pictures that was, and decided to separate the two. Last week Ruth and I went to the park with my sister Megan and her kids. We had a FABULOUS time. The Hogle Zoo just finished their section that has the polar bear and seals. We spent most of our time there, and the kids loved it.

Lynnaea was a great helper with pushing the stroller!


Megan, being a model, taking pictures.

I'm pretty sure this was seconds before the polar bear jumped into the water and came up RIGHT in Devaney's face. She cried and tried to climb over Danica. It was HILARIOUS.

We stayed at this spot for a long time. Anders finally found a worker that listened to his questions (I just kept trying to get him to move on) and he knew every single detail there was to know about that big seal.





Devaney got sunscreen in her eyes at the beginning of the morning, and it made for some sad times.







I told Kiersten to take a picture on the rock, and before I could snap it, some zoo worker told her to get off. Ruff. Why even have rocks there?

More of Megan looking like a model. She was on her phone all day.






So I guess Megan and I got matching umbrella strollers without even knowing it. Cool.






Long day. Hot sun. Good times.



1 comment:

Sara said...

Where did you get your umbrella stroller? I like it! (better than Winnie the Pooh anyway)