Friday, June 15, 2012

Little boys and puppy dog tails, and whatever goes with baby boys?

I spent a day in SLC today with my best friend Aleesha, who is due to have a baby girl in about four weeks. I kept telling her that today we were shopping for her new baby GIRL because she kept going to the boys section(she has a son Ruth's age). Habit, I suppose. I did eventually get her to buy the CUTEST fabric for a baby girl blanket and I secretly wanted it myself. Sigh. I was on a strict no-buying-anything-because-we-have-everything-we-need rule from Sterling. But since we often came across little boy things, I ended up seeing these CUTEST PAJAMAS IN THE HISTORY OF ALL PAJAMAS. I was a little nervous though, because Sterling doesn't like it when I buy things that Ruth won't fit in for a few years, even if it is a great deal. He REALLY doesn't like it when I buy boy things...cause who knows, what if we never have a boy? But really, could YOU pass up these pajamas? The pants had little dragons all over them. Sterling just shook his head at me when I showed him. Maybe he's a little used to me now. Haahaa.

1 comment:

Allen and Alexis McCracken said...

Where did these come from?! They. Are. Adorable!!!! I think our little man might need some! ;D