Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Old Lady Curlers on a Little Babe

 K, my baby may just make the BEST funny faces in history. I LOVE all her faces. I also thought this bandana on her head to keep her curlers in was absolutely adorable. The curlers turned out all right--the hair looked good on the sides, but I think its still too short in the back. We'll have to try again another time. I took these pictures about a month ago---just look at all that happy!! Really these pictures just make me so, so happy. Her faces just crack me up.
I think thats a grimace/happy HAHAA

"Mom! I see you there behind the camera! Come play with me!"




HAAHAAHAAAHAAA!

This face is SO hard to catch. Its her SUPER-dee-DUPER excited face! Notice the eyebrows. Such a Rasmussen baby with that eyebrow skill.

So sweet. So beautiful. I just can't get enough. Is she REALLY turning one soon? I am completely in denial.

No comments: