Monday, August 13, 2012

For My Siblings Who Couldn't Come

Sterling was SO excited to be in Canada!!!!
 This is for Kayli, Kami, and anyone else who really wanted to be in Canada! I just went through and picked some, but I'll do more posts later!!! We had a blast, and Ruth did GREAT driving!!!

Lots of people at the end of the Cameron Lake hike (it was FREEZING!!!!). This was the first day in Canada, and I was VERY concerned that I had not brought enough warm clothes. We had Ruth in her winter coat.

Jared, Devaney, Tyson, Karlee, Lynnaea, Derek, Brooke, Hondo

Top of Bears Hump


Waterton Lake

Mom said she felt left out that everyone else had pictures of them raising their arms.

Red Rock Canyon. Probably my favorite spot. More pictures to come for sure!



Devaney, Lynnaea, Danica, Gideon, Katelyn, Anders, Ashlee, Myles, Kiersten, Tyson, Maloree

My mom and her siblings. They were being hilarious! Aunt Denise, Aunt Marla, Uncle Gerald, my mom, Uncle Perry. Aunt Jeannette is on a mission.


Old Chief from my grandpa's farm.

Writing on the Stone Park. Katelyn, Danica, Tyson. Mom and Dad came in our vehicle and it was Ruth's WORST time in the car over the whole trip. Poor parents.

Great-Grandma Ruth with Ruthie. Mom has a really good one on her camera.

Sterling, Ruth, Grandma Ruth, Lindsay

Our reunion shirts.

Goggles. The Livingstones had a WONDERFUL time with this. Haahaa.

My dad's siblings. Aunt Darlene, my dad, Uncle Montey, Uncle Dave, Aunt LaVerle, Aunt Judy.

The Rasmussen float at the parade.

4 comments:

Kayli said...

Awwwww, looks like such a GREAT time!!!! Thanks for posting pictures!

I'm sooo glad I have a lot of hiking pictures to post so I don't feel TOO jealous. But still, it wasn't Old Chief, or Red Rock Canyon.

Lindsey said...

Those pictures are gorgeous of Canada! Looks like you had fun!

Lynn said...

That was AWESOME!!!

Man alive does Grandma Ruth ever still look SO awesome! Such a classy woman she is.

Anonymous said...

Great pics Lindsay! that one of Old Chief from Grandpa's farm is beautiful. Oh ..... Uncle Jerald spells his name with a J. Mom