Friday, August 31, 2012

And the Winner Is

There was no question! And we are super super excited! Names we both like: Russell, Cole, Levi, Benjamin Jack. Why we can't agree on a name?  Because Sterling wants a Sterling Aaron Haws Jr.  so I guess we'll let ya know when we come to a compromise! Hopefully this little man likes trains because Sterling LOVES trains, and I think they're cute! Everything looks great and healthy, and I'm even further along-by a little bit- than I thought, so they made my new due date February 19th. Yep, my birthday. Fun stuff!

5 comments:

Kayli said...

SOOO not a fan of Russell. But the rest are good.
Congrats on a boy!!!! Now I feel I MUUUUST know what I'm having! arrrrrghhh!

The Haws Family said...

Sterling doesn't love it, but I LOVE LOVE LOVE it. I think the nickname Russ is adorable, plus think of all the GREAT people named Russell: Russell M. Nelson, M. Russell Ballard. See?!? Plus I think its a strong BOY name. But, since its not at the top of Sterling's list, its probably not going to happen, so I wouldn't worry about it. He keeps trying to tell me that if we have a Jr. I can call him ' J.R.' like mom calls dad, which he KNOWS I like, even though he knows I don't like Jr. Haahaa

Brad and Jenn said...

That is awesome!! So exciting!! The 'good knight' outfit will be put to great use now. :) I thought those were the cutest pajamas. Congrats!!

Lynn said...

CONGRATULATIONS!

So funny about picking names. It's never that easy. Especially when you know that you are the soul that is responsible for picking a name that will be with that child for the rest of eternity! Ha ha.

Go with what feels right. Don't listen or care what anyone else says. HA ha. Seriously, though. When my third son was born, a friend picked him up and ooo'd and awww'd and said how cute he was.....and proceeded to tell us that she hated his name and we should try to change it. I know!!!! Can you imagine?

She instantly lost holding the baby rights on the spot. lol. Kidding.

Anyway....so exciting to have a boy! Congrats again!

Anonymous said...

Hooray!! Congratulations! We're so excited for you :)