Sunday, March 5, 2017

Molly-2 1/2

I was going to do one big long post of all the pics I've taken recently with my new camera. But it was 50 photos, and I thought that was a little too much scrolling, so I broke it down a bit. Here are some of Molly. She is at the GREATEST age! She doesn't come in to bother us at night quite as often anymore, which is great, since I have to get up to use the restroom 5 times a night without her anyway. She is VERY loving--she comes up and gives me hugs and kisses all day long. She has the softest cheeks to kiss. She still climbs on everything--she has defined calf muscles and she is only two! She says "I sorry mommy" in the cutest little voice. And those big brown eyes. I just ADORE her!




She's not really smiling here but I left this photo in because I look at it and it is just HER. This is what she looks like to me when I look at her all day long.  Those massive eyes in that tiny little face with those skinny little arms.





No comments: