Monday, March 27, 2017

Phone Pics

Most of you have all seen these photos on instagram, but I'll share them here on this blog anyway. :)
We love family bike rides! This was a few weeks ago for FHE. We have a lovely canal behind our complex (which we saw a manatee in and an alligator in just in the past two weeks!!!) and it is just perfect for walks and bike rides. Will is the man and rides his bike all the time when I push the stroller in the morning. But Ruthie is usually at school, plus she needed some extra work "starting" without training wheels, so having daddy along was perfect!

Our library system is not my favorite, but they do have some great things going for them. We used to LOVE story time (before I had school drop off at nine and can't ever wait around an hour for it to start) and they also do this fantasy theater that we have gone to a couple of times and have just absolutely loved. This one was just SUCH a good show. My mom came to visit right after we'd seen it and my kids told her about it for at least twenty minutes after I brought it up. They were still so excited about the show! It was seriously so hilarious though, Ruth laughed and laughed and laughed.


Oh hey Mister Alligator. And no, I did not get any closer to get a better picture. And all I had with me was my phone. Mom was there, she can tell you it was an alligator in our backyard!!!
Sterling brought these home one night and my life has been forever changed. Chocolate made me throw up during this pregnancy, and now it gives me heartburn, but oh man. Heartburn is definitely worth this.


Sunday naps and BLTS (minus the bread, lettuce, and tomato for Molly HAAHAA)

Free DQ cone day!

Molly doesn't sleep. Ever. Sometimes I cave and rock her to sleep. She's pretty cute.


And this is pretty much we do all afternoon every day. Play at our complex park. Lately Ruth and Will have started carrying a bucket and shovel over to the park with them (I refuse to carry nine thousand things and we always have to have water because it is already hot, so I carry the water.) and it is pretty cute to see them dig and 'cook' and make fairy houses and all sorts of things. Also, I think this picture was supposed to be of both of them swinging on their bellies. That is another thing I get tired of, pushing kids on swings! I usually push them for awhile and then tell them they have to kick or ride on their bellies. Ruth can kick really well. Will gives up and rides on his belly, but he gets going really high! It's impressive haha.
In other, actually really big news, STERLING OFFICIALLY PASSED SECOND YEAR AND IS MOVING ON TO THIRD YEAR! Since this is longer-than-the-average-student in coming, we are SOOOO ready. Bring it on Step 1 Boards, we are just so thrilled to be finished second year we can't even fully cope with the massive stress of boards yet--we're just in some honeymoon middle stage haha! It feels soooooooo good. 

1 comment:

Kami said...

Those eggs....I'm dying....