Sunday, September 24, 2017

3 Months (Russ) and 30th (daddy!)

This little guy loves baths lately and it's sooo cute.


Sometimes I catch the afternoon sun just right to get decent pictures inside our house.And this boy is just toooooo cute!
 He was really three months old a couple of weeks ago while we were in Pittsburgh for Hurricane Irma. But it's been busy. :) So at three months old Russ is an absolute angel baby. He smiles and smiles and smiles at everyone, you just have to notice him and catch his eye to get a big smile. He had been sleeping through the night, then he caught a cold in Pittsburgh and now he's back to getting up 1-2 times. Which is still blissful and wonderful. He eats like a champ and is totally fine just sitting on his own and watching everyone else scurry about him. He withstands a multitude of kisses and head rubs every single day. His cheeks are so kissable that this is what Sterling said the other day, and I quote "I just have to set you down on the couch right now, for you are in great peril of getting squished right to death from kisses! I just have to put you down or that is exactly what might happen!" To say we are all smitten is an understatement. And he's just so good-natured, it's not hard to see why. Today our Delray Beach granny Mikey held him all through Relief Society while I taught. She just LOVES his chunk and they're so cute together. Mikey is pretty squat and chunky herself HAHAAHA.
Every time Molly comes around Russ's eyebrows go down haha.

Those cheeks. I DIE!
I mean, look at those hanging cheeks!!!

Those blue eyes. And yes, every time the light hits his hair it looks red.

Blissful sleep.

Daddy has baby sleeping magic.



Before our Pittsburgh trip I posted about the surprise birthday party I threw for Sterling. But on his real birthday I made green chile enchiladas (I don't like them at all, but his mom made them a lot and he loves them) and he was in HEAVEN. Literally he has eaten the leftovers every single night for the rest of the week by himself. He LOVED it. Which made me very happy. I also got him a mini cheesecake and a mini pie. Poor guy, the rest of the kids got my genes and aren't huge fans of cheesecake or cherry pie. But, since we already made a delicious chocolate cake for the surprise party, I figured this time we should indulge Sterling's palate. He was, again, so happy. Happy 30th babe!
This is him pretending to pour tabasco all over the desserts and laughing at Ruth's horror. It was pretty hilarious.











1 comment:

Kami said...

I love Russ's hair.