Sunday, September 17, 2017

Sunday at Kate the Great's (Russ is 3 months)

3 months old. Isn't he just the dreamiest?

Sisters.

I think I was testing the lighting and then we decided to move outside. Good times.




Aww we love Aleesha and her family! Can you believe this crew started out with just Aleesha and me in 9th grade? So glad we moved in to the same place and survived high school together! And how do we have so many kids?
This boy looking especially wide-eyed and redheaded(its just the light, but it must have a slight red hue because it happens frequently).
Oh my heck. Have you ever seen a cuter baby? Also--I've decided his eyes are blue. Sterling keeps saying they will change but they have been this gorgeous dark blue for weeks now. I love it.
Squishy baby.
Those cheeks.
Navy and her dazzling blue eyes. That bloody lip may or may not have happened under my care. She still loved me and my baby though. She gives the greatest hugs!

No comments: