Tuesday, August 28, 2018

July 4th

My favorite holiday. And it had ALL  the necessary ingredients--horse back rides, flags, parade, cousins, bbq, dad's homemade rootbeer from a 5 galloon bucket, slip 'n slide, and fireworks. Really, it just could not have been a better day. I teared up more than once. Definitely grateful for my country and freedom. And for a family to celebrate that with.







I have SOOOO many cousin pictures and just not enough scrolling and uploading juice. But just know that mom's sign "Grandma's house-where cousins come to become best friends." was definitely true.


My absolute favorite picture of the day. Which kept getting deleted in my text conversation with my brother. So I had to ask him for it three separate times. He only mocked me a little--but he kept sending it! Haha. Along the back of the table: Mom, Lynnaea, Danica, Hazel, Devaney, me, Russ, Kiersten, Kami, Kourtney. Front of table:Chezney, Ruthie, Isabel


From front left curving back to front right: Devaney, Ruthie, Harriet, Eli, Molly, Nicolas, Isabel




Journey, Ruthie, Nicolas

Molly and Clover. Or "Clevo" as Molly called her. They became fast friends this summer and it was very, very cute. Molly is 6 months older--they will be friends for life!


Grandma was amazing and spent some serious time pitching to Will. He was glowing! He was thrilled to be practicing baseball with Grandma!


This was so much fun. It was even dark yet--but I have never heard so much cheering over fireworks!

Back row on tramp: Elena, Emeline, Clover, Molly, Ruthie. Front Row: Harriet, Oskar, Will, Nicolas, Sebastian, Eli, Isabel

Nicolas, Will, and Oskar --I can't remember how close in age Nicolas is to them, but Will and Oskar are only three weeks apart and they all played so great!

Be still my heart. Ruthie followed grandpa around like that ALL. SUMMER. LONG.

Mom and I took my kids to the Hyrum Fireworks. They were perfect. Short, quick parking, quick getting out, and made my child's eyes sparkle.

We were freezing. Elena was amazing and let my kids have most of the blankets.
It was pretty much what summertime dreams are made of.

No comments: