Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Reunion Karaoke and Dance

Mom started the karaoke night off with singing some songs she had printed off that she grew up singing.


I love this picture so much. Molly literally ADORED Kiersten this summer. She saw stars whenever Kiersten was around and called her her best friend and asked to sit by her and play with her all day long. It was the absolute sweetest thing.

Chezney represented Ethan's family. It was awesome.

If we had done prizes this probably would have won in my book. Their Greatest Showman was phenomenal.


Kami's costumes, as always, win first place.



This was also PHENOMENAL, it was so funny!!!












There were some sweet moves on the dance floor.




It was an epic night. After I had my kids in bed, I came back to the lodge to watch some arm and leg wrestling, competitions of wall push-ups, and all sorts of craziness. It was awesome.

No comments: