Tuesday, August 28, 2018

The week of July 15-21

 After the reunion we went to Kami's house in Rawlins, Wyoming so that I could watch all the kids for three days while she was at Girls Camp. I feel a little bad about this week because I don't think I realized how exhausted I was from the reunion, and I literally took a nap every day (also, I'm pregnant and Kami has no A/C which was a little rough in the late afternoon) and had very little energy to be a really exciting and fun aunt that I would have liked to be. But considering I had 10 kids ages 11 and under, I kept them all alive and fed and left Kami's house spotless (which it didn't stay by the time she got home despite my efforts) I feel like at least that was good. Haha. And it was great for my kids to spend so much time getting to know Kami's kids. Cousins are the best!
Nicolas, Ruth, Will, Jubal, Molly


Dress-up!

Ruth was in heaven with all the fancy dresses Kami has sewn for her girls!





The beautiful sunset on our way home.

Logan Farmer's Market with Ethan's fam!

16 weeks! I should spend every first trimester in Utah at mom's house---it flew by!

The kids and I went school shopping in Ogden, got back to school pictures taken at JCP (so much cheaper than Florida's school picture packages), and they picked out a $5 coloring pencil full of coloring things for managing an entire day of errands. It was epic.

My kids adore their grandparents. And I adore this view. Aren't they just the absolute luckiest?!?!





My dad is the man. He can make a pooper scooper look good. Haha.






 Molly. A series.









1 comment:

Kami said...

Awww, you're the best for coming and babysitting for me!!! Cute pictures!