Thursday, March 21, 2019

First of March


I saw this rash guard on clearance at Old Navy last summer in Utah and died. I feel like yellow gingham and a tiny baby girl rash guard are just made for each other. It has been a much cooler spring, and while I am not complaining one little bit, it did mean that I had to take EXTRA pictures when she was wearing this!
Also, I bought that pink hat for Ruthie before she was even born. I still think that was one of my wisest decisions, it's just SO CUTE! Haha.




The kids earned a fish. His name is Mack Nugget. He was awarded a Ph.D. in swimming and it hangs on the wall above his tank. The kids forgot to feed him after the first day, so I think it's okay that we won't have a backyard for a dog for three more years, haha.

AHHHH sweetness!

I'm still scrunching her into newborn pajamas. I am so thrilled every time I put them on and they still fit her. Stay little forever, baby of mine.





I love this picture so so much.

We had a really weird bout of mono going through our household. Ruthie got sick with a high fever and just laid on the couch for a week straight sometime towards the end of February. By the end of the week I finally took her to the doctor and she was negative for strep and the flu. But he did say he had seen a lot of the Epstein bar virus symptoms, which is mono in adults, but different in kids. A week and a half later Will and Molly both came home with the same symptoms and we all hung low for a weekend and Sterling caught mono as well. He always catches whatever the kids have. That weekend you could tell everyone was sick because we really didn't leave the living room. About a week later Russ had a fever for two days...and then we were good. Anyway, for whatever reason whenever Will is *any type* of sick, he starts wheezing at night. Luckily, Sterling noticed the wheezing, checked his oxygen levels by putting his thumb to his phone (technology is wild y'all)  and then figured out his albuterol correct dose because the only non-expired albuterol we had on hand was dosed for Russell. And then gave him two breathing treatments. If Sterling becoming a doctor means no more urgent care visits for breathing treatments for Will, I'd say that's a fairly great perk. Probably....definitely...not worth what it takes to become a doctor. But a pretty nice perk nonetheless. 

We went to a Dr. Seuss birthday party at the Delray Beach library and it was legit! Food, craft tables, story time, hats!







Ruthie's black fingernail finally fell off.



We went on a Sunday drive to the equestrian area out west of us. Saw a sign saying $7,000 a month for boarding a horse. Wowsers. But it was some REALLY pretty estates.

My very, very, very favorite part of the day is walking the kids to school. Everyone is happy.


He's crazy. And he loves to make people laugh. I love this stage---where they do the same thing over and over and over again to get the same response. Dinnertime is full of laughter because of this little dude. We love him so.
SO MANY SMILES! At almost exactly 2 months old she suddenly started the true blue smiles and they are precious and perfect.






Blogger is weird, so here is more gorgeous estate.



Crazy sock day at school. Good thing Aunt Amy sent cool socks to daddy awhile back---so they had some fun ones to choose from!
I'm pretty proud that I looked at a google pic and then freehanded that unicorn. Practice does improve your skills, haha. Whenever my kids ask me to draw anything I google "Easy outline of..." and then try to copy. Molly has been obsessed with "cotton candy" for over a year now. If you ask her what her favorite color is she says "cotton candy" as if it's one thing. But it is pink and blue, because that is what colors cotton candy are, haha. So she colored this unicorn "Cotton Candy" and if you ever ask her what she really wants, it's a unicorn. And if you ask her what color of unicorn, she will tell you  cotton candy. 

I'm also pretty happy with this dragon head. Will did an awesome job coloring! He wanted it to be all dark colors, but the chalk went too fast, ha.


While this new Come Follow Me program has me overwhelmed because of the fact that it puts all the pressure on parents (we should have felt it before, luckily I do now so I can hopefully act on it more regularly), it is extremely lucky that we live in a day and age where I can just click onto comefollowmefhe.com and download all of the adorable things for my kids each week and feel like a cool mom.





Russel sits, lays, squishes everyone *especially* if you happen to lay on the floor.

Early morning smiles!



I'm falling more and more behind in blogging, but life is going so, so well!

1 comment:

Kami said...

Gracie is so darn adorable!!!!!! Seriously, feel free to keep posting tons of pictures of her because I just want to die at each one.