Saturday, March 30, 2019

Girls Photoshoot

These girls make me soooooooo happy. And so does Sterling's willingness to play photographer after church. 

Seriously though, those braids and bows and lace and pink and ruffles and smiles and adorable little faces!!!

Never change, Molly. (Sterling says this to her daily.) But really, really. Your confidence in being totally you is my very favorite.

















I realize this is an excess of these photos. I just can't cut them out. 













Finally a photo that shows how blue her eyes look! I figure they will turn brown, but none of our other kids had eyes that looked as blue as hers do. All of our kids had dark grey from the very beginning, so dark that they just looked "really dark" and almost non-color, and then went brown really quickly.

Oh my goodness Miss Grace! Could you be ANY cuter!?!??!





Such a perfect little princess.










I really just couldn't delete any of those. And that was after a week of waiting to post it. Usually I can come back and delete some. But I just can't. SOOOOOOO SWEET!


Sterling and I teach Molly and Will's class in primary these days. It is good and bad. We love primary, and it's hard to teach your own kids. Plus, I usually have to nurse the baby. But it is great to see this guy and all his dad tricks!

1 comment:

Web Image Optimization Service said...

Your Blog photography is very nice .. I like and loved photography. Your photography is very gorgeous .Thanks for sharing..