Sunday, March 31, 2019

St. Patrick's Day



St Patrick's Day was on a Sunday, so I had to put her in this adorable old dress that used to be mine (and many other's) because it is green!



Asleep at church. That never happens. She is always fussy at church, haha, but everyone loves to hold her and help us out while Sterling takes care of Russ and I play the organ, so I guess we are just spreading joy!

My hair was cute. It had to be documented.

We had an incredible St. Patrick's Day meal. We have not had a meal tradition, beyond a couple of times I've made cabbage and corned beef soup (which I love but my kids hate) and the only real tradition that seems to happen around here is the leprechaun turning our milk green. But man, we want this meal to be our new tradition! AMAZING!

This leprechaun is my favorite.
These girls are pretty amazing sisters. Also, Ruthie has had this green outfit picked out for WEEKS and that just makes me happy.  Also, Molly gets a special pleasure wearing her "church shoes" when its not church, and that also makes me happy, haha! That inexplicable childhood joy!




These twins. I love them so. Ruthie is such a great big sister! She is especially good at grabbing Russ when he starts running in the opposite direction that we are headed. No one else is big enough to lift him (he's a chunk) and so that helps me out so much. She also is so great at playing with him. He's so lucky!




Prophet and apostle matching game. Sterling protested St Patrick's Day and did not wear green, so Ruthie gave him a green hair bow and he did wear it all day--although not in this photo.

No comments: