Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Back to School Feast 2019

Brynne, myself, and Ruthie made flower crowns for our back to school feast. It was a little harder to make it a "thing" with SOOOO many people. But actually, most the kids put them on and left them there for the feast and it felt festive. THANKS kids! I did give a little spiel on the reason why it's going to be our family theme, made them listen to the song, made them try to sing along with the song. It was a pretty good effort on their participation, and it kept my family tradition alive. I love this tradition to start of with our kids. And even though we were starting school in Utah and it was all really different and we didn't have the quiet night to sit down just as our family, it was good to keep our tradition alive and everyone was good sports about it. 
This is my kids' theme this year. I LOVE this song and love hearing them sing it with enthusiasm. It's from a song and the goal is to learn both verses and chorus and be able to sing the song at breakfast before school each morning.












Cutie girls

Silly boy











No comments: