Monday, February 10, 2020

Logan Fair! August 12 and other stuff

This makes two years in a row that we got to hit up Logan's fair! Always a miserably hot afternoon, but so much fun too!
Kids after my own heart. What they are holding is literally what I would choose from fair food--plus the kettle corn that we also got.

Cousins! And especially cousins that fought over my baby--which is always so fun! I love seeing the next generation of young mothers being so excited about babies. 

Grandma spoiled everyone so rotten. Loved every second of it.




Nothing like a licorice!
There was a video, but it didn't load correctly. When everyone was finishing up, mom came with me and my kids to see all of the animals and we walked through all the bunny pens and goats and pigs, etc. Then we walked around all the booths and let my kids spin all of the spinners to see if they would win a candy. At one Will asked if he could have a book instead of a candy, and the worker was so impressed that he'd give up candy that she gave him one! Then mom danced and danced with Ruthie to the music and it was such a sweet, adorable moment. Perfect summer night. 
Somewhere in August I met up with Aleesha for lunch! Haven't had a chance to see this awesome friend in SOOOOO long, but she happened to be in Utah so we made it happen and I'm so glad! I was solo and had all five kids with me, so luckily the were exceptionally well behaved, and we actually got to chat a bit. 

Garden goodies.



It wouldn't be summer without snow cones at Grandpa's!

Everyone chatting in the garage (where the teenagers were currently sleeping, we just sat right on top of Garrett while he was in bed haha) after snow cones.


Cutie girls!!!

Grandma, Molly and Journey


Helping Grandma make Molly's birthday cake.


Cutest cousin pic ever!

No comments: