Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Park City Weekend-August 17-18

Sterling and I defied the universe and got out alone, for an entire overnight trip. We went to Park City. We stayed at an incredible little hotel that UPGRADED us into this absolutely amazing suite with a hot tub and fireplace and everything you could imagine. We bought an all-day pass to the rides and went on a hike and just thoroughly, thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. It was fantastic. We loved Park City, the hike was so beautiful, the rides were so fun, and I found some chacos that felt EXACTLY like I'd walked back into my broken pair of the last ten years. So that was also amazing. SHOUT OUT of incredible gratitude to my sister, mom, and sister-in-law who all helped with different children. THANK YOU!


we loved the mountain coaster, we laughed so hard!





Cool things we saw in the shops. I went in all the leather stores--love that smell!













No comments: