Monday, February 10, 2020

Logan Temple-FHE September 4th

Over the summer we got to take pictures of and touch the Logan temple, the Cardston temple, and the Salt Lake temple. I tried to make it a point to let the kids have time to touch the temple, and tell them how they can feel the spirit that way. This day we had our FHE on the grounds of the temple. We sang I Love to See the Temple, we invited Kourtney and her girls, and we walked all around it. It was a gorgeous day, and the kids were pretty good considering I really did want some photos to hang on our walls back home and they really did have to act reverently for quite some time. Let's just say, its a really, really good thing my mom was there. I hope they always remember it though! 




















1 comment:

Kami said...

Beautiful pictures!!!