Monday, February 10, 2020

Wyoming-Mad Scientist Party - Sept 8

I drove all the way to Wyoming for a mad scientist party--and I'm so glad I did! Kami is amazing as always and my kids had the time of their lives! Andrea and I dropped our older kids off and went back to Kami's to watch our babies and Kami's babies. But at the rec center they had all sorts of experiments--Will was especially enthralled and had such a great time!
Just some of the goodies-a rat, some test tubes, a beaker. 
Andrea and I had a fabulous time chatting while babysitting and it was just what I needed. Thanks Ands!
Afterwards we went to a State Park (I think?) by their house and had hot dogs and cake. It was so relaxed and so much fun. I forget sometimes how awesome it is to have sisters. Kami, Andrea and I were on one that night and I feel like we could have kept chatting for DAYS. 







It was really, really cold. I forget how fast it gets cold in northern Utah/Wyoming. Barely September but we could have used more jackets! Luckily Kami was prepared and shared around!
We all walked down the path to the bridge and Kami was a hero and waded into the frigid waters to take a picture of all of us. Epic photo.

1 comment:

Kami said...

Aww, that was so fun!!! I love your pictures of it all. We should do it again!!!