Tuesday, May 26, 2020

A cute playgroup field trip-my playgroup friends

Jack, Gwen and Molly--our Joy School kids

He was so, incredibly thrilled.




We started Russ and Molly with one-on-one swimming lessons, so that Russ could get over his fear of water. He screamed the entire time, every single time. I only have video, so no pictures of the screaming, but here is Gracie being super cute haha.


I'm so glad someone had us get this photo! I am the worst at taking photos with these friends because we are always chasing kids--but these are the moms I see every single week at the playground with our toddlers and babies and chat with, and call, and learn from, and socialize with, and hand off baby clothes, and receive baby clothes, and ALL OF THE MOM THINGS. And I love them all so very, very much. Back row from left to right: Laura, Lindsey Harper, ChaiDee Brown (who just moved for residency and I couldn't be more happy and more sad), Dixie--who literally has a heart of gold--, Hannah (who will leave me next year for residency, but was my life support during Grace's pregnancy because she was also pregnant), Brittney. Front row left to right: Katja (teaches Molly awesome things like making a batch of homemade applesauce in Joy School), Julia, ...., me, and Madeline (who is the only one in my ward -we steal the other wards young moms because we live in an ancient retirement ward---and she is a rockstar!)

No comments: