Friday, May 1, 2020

December 2019 Stuff- Outdoor movie, lost tooth, holiday boat parade

One of my very favorite movies to watch at Christmas time with the kids is The Muppets Christmas Carol--it's my favorite version, haha! And apparently, it's fun to watch rolled up like a little worm. 
We had some chilly days come in December! Delightful!


Why does she love the dishwasher so?

Not too long after this we took the gate down because when it was left open, she'd crawl up....and then she magically taught herself to go back down on her belly! I remember working with EACH of my children on grandma's stairs to go down safely, and she just whipped it out!

Walking to school in the winter months while living here is seriously some of the biggest highlights of my life. I love it so, so much.


Our community, Bexley Park, did an outdoor movie at the park four houses down from us--so we just pushed our stroller full of popcorn over and had so much fun watching The Grinch (I think it came out last year, but I had never seen it and it is now by far my favorite version!)


Some random strangers (that apparently are our really close neighbors) drove their golf cart over to the movie. Russ stared at it for a good half hour and the kind lady finally let him sit in it. He was OBSESSED.


Gotta love the monthly Home Depot craft!

Ruthie being silly while doing the dishes-she told me she should take this pan on her next underwater adventure to look at fish through.

Doing what Grace does best.



AHHHHH Molly lost a tooth!


When Molly's best friend Gwen walked in for Joy School, Molly was elated to tell her about her lost tooth--only to find out that Gwen had lost her first tooth since they had last seen each other (on Sunday at church) too!!!!!!!


Crafts at the library!

Seriously, what Grace does best.

Cleaning out the van for some money to send a candy-gram at school. Good workers!



The Holiday Boat Parade on the intracostal waterway!




This is Christmas magic. I remember this night as being so LOOOONG. Free hot chocolate was spilled several times, once directly on my foot (I was in sandals), several people were annoyed at my children, Russ ran off several times, but eventually, eventually!, the boats came and it was ENCHANTING.






No comments: