Monday, February 23, 2009

2-23-09

Here comes another one........!!!!! Once again, I have a Class II. This means that I only need half the mouth of this pt. Try explaining that to someone! "Sorry, I only need half of your mouth, but another girl REALLY needs the other half, because she hasn't had a mouth like yours yet....could we share you????" Poor pt of mine. Plus, I'm pretty positive my pt coming in on Wed is a Class II. I was excited to schedule her with that thought in mind--but now I don't need her??!!?!?!?!? AHHH!!!! So. What to do. We'll dwell on that one later. On other news, I did a full mouth of xrays today on my pt with NO RETAKES!!!!!!! It was fabulous. My pt was fabulous, and worked really well, I LOVE phosphur plates, and it went smoothly. It took a long time, my pt got a little antsy. Sorry!!!! At least I didn't have to take a retake! But this was my first bout of PA's and my first full mouth--so today was definitely an accomplishment, even though my pt was bored and was a little annoyed I think at how little it seemed was accomplished today. Sorry! Thats how it goes when I'm a student I guess!

No comments: