Wednesday, February 4, 2009

2-4-09

So..my pt cancelled at 10:30 last night. I usually don't even text and call people that late, but I sure was last night!!!! It definitely makes you realize all the people who love you and you can depend on, because I had a couple friends, my mother, and my roommate who all pitched in to help me find a patient. Luckily, my awesome friend that I accompany for sometimes was able to come in, and even though it was rushed, I was able to do two PE's with him, scale four quads, and completely finish him! I spent way too long on one quad, but I still get a little nervous that it isn't perfect. But after no missed spots I moved quicker, and he actually LIKED the varnish!!! Well, I like it, but nobody else does...so that was a surprise! I am so so so so so VERY VERY VERY grateful that he was willing and able to come in, and today was productive and happy rather than a complete waste with no pt. Now on to stats......