Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Class 1B

I have decided, that as much fun as Class II's are, and as much fun as it is to find calculus, class 1B's are SO SMOOTH!!!!!!! My patient called me last night, as she was throwing up.....sad day. So I got a little nervous and texted specifically some people I knew had mentioned they could come, and then freaked out a little and mass texted the general population at large. My good friend and old comrade in dental assisting answered the call and SHE DESERVES SO MUCH LOVE!!!!! She couldn't make it on time, so I thought that we might not be able to finish, but oh no. We finished, plus took four xrays, did not need ANY retakes, did not have ANY calculus spots (probably cause she didn't have any to begin with, but hey) and completely finished---leaving her with a gunky, varnish smile as she walked out the door. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!! I have a feeling I will be in so many peoples debt by the time this semester is over.

1 comment:

Heather and Jake said...

Lindsay you know I am more than willing to help you out anytime!! I only hope you will be as willing to give me a hand when my Wednesday patient is throwing up :) Love you much!