Thursday, February 12, 2009

Already

It is a good day already and its only 8:30!!!! But, when you've been up since 4:45, I suppose a good portion of things can happen. Yesterday I did not that hot on a statistics exam....I was really annoyed cause I felt like I knew what I was doing. Math can be deceiving like that. So I told myself if I studied really hard for the next four hours at the library with no distractions, I could go swing dancing. And I did, and it was great. I don't know where all my energy came from---I've been averaging four hours of sleep a night this week---but come it did, and I had a FABULOUS time!!!!! So much fun, in fact, that I came home and had to relive it step-by-step for my roommate Kelsey, who listened to me even though she was falling asleep. Thanks Kelsey! Then I went to bed sometime around 1am, and woke up at 4:45am to study some more. And it sure paid off! 100% on my first pharm test! YAY!!!!!! Also, to boost my spirits, I am JCP Associate of the month. I haven't figured out what that means. But they took my picture. Hm. I hope it means something more than that :). And happy birthday to Billy. It really is a stupendous day. Too bad I have to go now and sit in class for the next six hours and then go to work for 5 and a half hours after that. Sigh. :)

No comments: