Monday, February 2, 2009

2-2-09

My patient had to leave by 2, so by the time I got her in, and started, it seemed like she had to go! It was my first experience with some major mandibular tori, but she was PHENOMAL in her ability to just stick out the pain, and bite all the way for me...good thing, because I picked digital on her, which was probably the worst choice for a mouth like that! I only probed half a mouth, so I didn't even finish OD, but technically, I would've been right on schedule had she been able to stay. I'm fairly confident (?) that I'll be able to finish her in one appt next time because I'm pretty sure she's a 1B and her mouth looked good. Thats all folks. The DH test killed me this morning, in a weird way. I felt like I knew everything, knew the answer to the questions, and then something somewhere went wrong! Luckily a few other girls I talked to felt the same, so hopefully I'm not as off as my score showed. I'm going to take a Stats test tonight, and then maybe my crazy-hectic-busy week will end (it extended over the weekend to today) and I will be able to breathe later. Breathing is good. ALSO for those of you who love to work out like me...I did SIX rolls this morning and I probably could've done seven....maybe, but my abs were already kinda tired. I feel like this is my greatest accomplishment of late. :)