Tuesday, February 9, 2010

All righty then

So...I had a patient scheduled for this morning, and he said he'd bring his wife too, so I had the possibility of two new classifications....and they called from Wyoming and said they'd be another two hours. UH....not really helpful. So I called Megan, and she brought Anders in. In the meantime, I scheduled another lady who said she could be there at 8:30---and her chart looked really easy, so I figured I could finish her by the time my sister Megan got there at 9:30. But she didn't show up until 9:20. So I gave her to Candace--which was a very kind thing for Candace to do for me, cause it made her morning crazy! Thanks Candace!

Then, in the afternoon I had two patients scheduled, one 1B from last semester, and 2 quads of a II to finish up the mouth. So I had told the original Wyoming people to come in the afternoon, just in case I had an opening. But no, my first patient no-showed, and they didn't show up either. So I called mY patient that was scheduled at 2 to come in early, which he did, but he was done in an hour, and it made for a very SLOW day.

Minus the one hour Megan and Anders were there and I tried to do both of them. Would have been totally fine if I didn't have to do all of Megan's charting, and then she was sensitive---not her fault, it just takes longer cause I couldn't use the ultrasonic. But I'm glad I was able to get them in, and finish two quads of a II. So a slow day, but not completely unproductive luckily.

DRUM ROLL.......LESS THAN TWO DAYS UNTIL I GET MARRIED!!!!

No comments: