Tuesday, February 16, 2010

All Righty!

Today was a CRAZY clinic day! Lets just sum it up with, I am a very grateful DH student with two quads of a class IV and a quad of a class III in my chair...after a 1B in the morning. Also, when your patient tells you they never brush because they bleed too much...never a good sign. ALSO--sometimes it IS OKAY to gross scale your patient and have them come back for a fine scale. One of those instances would be when they are incredibly sensitive, their anesthesia wears off rather quickly, you spend half your time trying to get them to stop gagging(and stop your sympathy gags as well) and there's so much food between the teeth you can't get to the calculus. The end.

On another note! HELLO EVERYONE! Since I have recently received calls from various sisters (almost all five of you!!! + Aleesha) I suppose I should say I AM ALIVE! I AM DOING FABULOUSLY! AND I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE BEING MRS. HAWS! (too bad my name won't be officially changed for awhile yet). No problems. No issues. Life is grand. My house is in order, and clean(mostly), my clothes are all put away, I feel moved in, I feel like we have food, I love looking at my bosch and my lifetime pans---but probably won't use them anytime soon. ahem.---my husband is the hottest thing on this planet, and we have silk red sheets. What more do we need? About one more year of no school or work to enjoy it. They actually did that in Isaiah's time. Lets bring it back.

1 comment:

Kayli said...

You're MARRIED!!!!!! AAAAAAhhhhhhhhasdjkgalsugyqlwetkjfsdahk12398401298347!!!]
I can't believe you have to be back in school. That is really REALLY sad.