Friday, February 19, 2010

Presentations

Today I presented all my baccalaureate thesis information at a Table Clinic with my buddies Meagan and Shaylee at the Salt Palace in SLC. My feet hurt. But that means we just compile a little more info, put it into the end of our paper, and we are all done!

Ana got sealed to Kami and Leo last night, and it was such a neat experience to be able to watch that!

We had crepes afterwards and I had a Nutella strawberry. I have never tasted anything so divine.

I have a lot more busy work homework than I'm used to having this semester and its really lamesauce.

I turned 21 today and officially I could go clubbing. I feel like taking a nap on the couch. And I miss Sterling. Sigh. I hate working opposite schedules.

Thiry four days until I take my written national board exam and I am completely finished---pass or fail---with all of my exams and then I just have to sit out the rest to the semester to graduate. Sigh.

President Monson is speaking at my convocation! I wasn't going to go, I thought it would be boring. But I'm pretty sure I'm going now, and I am super excited!

My bathroom is clean and it looks beautiful. I scrubbed the tub for an hour and a half. It had a bunch of stuff caked on from them redoing the tiling. It looks so beautiful now, especially with our new shower curtain.

Sterling and I have a son/monkey named Murphy and I love him.

That is all.

2 comments:

Carlie said...

Oh Lindsay!! You are so BEAUTIFUL!!! Congratulations on your marriage!

Megan said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I totally meant to call you and I am a lame sister!!! But Happy Happy Birthday, Lindsay dear!!!!!