Thursday, February 4, 2010

Happy

So even though life is incredibly hectic and I feel like I get no sleep, and I'm at a point of exhausted that I never even knew existed....I am so incredibly happy for the point I am at in life. Sometimes I just look at Sterling and I really can't believe I'm marrying such an amazing guy. Last night I was actually going to get to bed at a reasonable hour...but we stayed up talking until 1am. And I am so glad. It was one of our best talks recently, and I miss that, because we're usually so busy.

Then, this morning we went on a 'date'. Our last one as an engaged couple, since we get married in seven days, and Sterling works every single day between now and then, except the day before our wedding, but I work that day. Sad. So we were going to go to the temple, but that got derailed since we remembered Ogden is closed for cleaning, and we didn't have time to go to Bountiful and get Sterling glasses, which I was very set on doing, since his dr. says his eyes are getting irritated from wearing contacts so much. We got a $10 frame, with the cheapest lenses, and used a $20 gift certificate I got at a bridal shower(I have another one, but I didn't have it on me, and I figure we'll use it for something anyway), so it actually wasn't too expensive. Then we went home to see what we had time for, realized this would be the last real time we had together, and I convinced him to go to ABC Mandarin--my favorite restaurant, that we've never been to together. It was delicious....so happy. We went back home to get his work clothes, and I fell asleep on our new couch (did I say we got a couch on KSL???It was very exciting!). So I slept, and then took him to work. I can't believe the next time we really get to spend time together will be our wedding day! CRAZY! I am so excited.

We got our marriage license this morning, before the glasses, and when we got back in the car, Sterling commented that we had our license, we had our recommends, so technically we could elope right then. If I wasn't so tired I would have been totally for it. Except my mother might have killed me. Hahaa. It was so exciting though, and so happy, and it was such a beautiful day!!!! I'm marrying the best man in the whole world in seven days, and I really can't quite believe it!

Now I am babysitting my brother's two girls, and Sterling is at work, and as we were eating Ramen for dinner, I told my niece that she had the cutest dimples ever. She looked at me and said "You have the cutest Lindsay ever!" HAAHAA! So cute.

5 comments:

Kayli said...

What happened to Rodrigo and who's this Sterling kid?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I ment to say thanks Kayli... thanks alot! ;)

Aleesha Burke said...

Happy Day! I am so excited!!!! See you in Three days!

Megan said...

I still say you can't get married - if my baby sister gets married that makes me very old!!!