Friday, February 26, 2010

Funny Sterling

The night before we got married we went to the stake center with mom and dad to put a bunch of drinks and stuff in the fridge. Well, come to find out the fridge was broken, and between that getting fixed and mom mopping the entire place...we were there awhile. Upon leaving, I was trying to lock the door, and gave up and let Sterling work his magic. We waited. And then waited. And then we offered to help. Sterling did get the door to lock. While walking away he says "Puts a whole new light on the saying 'dumber than a door knob'." I was laughing SO HARD!

Today the lock on my car door was a little off so the key wouldn't go in, so I told Sterling to go back to his door and just open it. I kept trying to push him that direction, so finally, in exasperation he says "Let me be your man and fix it!!!" So I step back, he fixes the door, unlocks it, proudly goes to open it for me......still locked. AHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAA!!!!!

Today I texted him while I was studying and he was at work:
L: Murphy is staring at me and he won't stop it.
S: Tell him, I'll squeeze the jelly from his eyes if he doesn't.

Needless to say, I was laughing out loud to an empty kitchen. Good thing he gets home soon. I've been studying too long.

3 comments:

Jenifer said...

How great to know you'll be amused for eternity! By the way, I've not had a chance to say "Congrats", so....congrats!

Kayli said...

Sterling, that text was the most hilarious thing of my life!

Megan said...

That was very funny - you need to come out for sunday dinner - we had yummy yummy pork roast mashed potatoes and gravy.