Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Almost 37 Weeks Update


(Don't mind my cheesy smile in this picture, none of the other pics had good lighting) Well...I was hoping we'd have good news, last week I even warned Dr. Hurst that a breech baby was one of my biggest fears and was he absolutely POSITIVE that it was head-down? He reassured me that she was. I thought she moved positions and might not be head-down anymore the day after my appointment last week, but then I convinced myself that I was just being overly-worried about it, and Dr. Hurst had said she probably was too big to move that much. Unfortunately, she did. She switched on us and is now breech. So....we have another appointment next week and if she's still breech then they'll schedule a version. Here are some pictures of our beautiful baby girl: (Sterling thinks she looks like a black baby with big lips. Her hand is coming up from the bottom onto her face so thats why you can't see the entire face)
There were more pictures, but I don't want to scan all of them. Thats all for today folks, pray that she moves!

3 comments:

Kayli said...

Okay, that is the very first ultrasound picture I have seen in my life that made me think, "Awwwwwwww- she is soo cute!" Including my own children. Not that it wasn't exciting to see them, but the picture never was as good as yours. And I just finished crocheting another thing for her tonight! I can't seem to stop myself, little baby things are so cute! However, I'm really hoping that these will fit... hopefully she's a small baby!

The Haws Family said...

Aw thanks Kate! I thought the picture was pretty cute too, but its my own baby...so you never can tell if you're just biased or not. I am super excited for all the little baby things you are crocheting!

Anonymous said...

She moved?? Oh little Ruthie... Its probably our hike that did it... so sorry... hopefully she'll switch back. I hope. It was so good to see you last week.. Let us know when you guys want to go hiking again!