Friday, July 29, 2011

Almost there!


Approximately 60 hours until we have our very first baby!
Our house is clean (well, lets say that at least it's recovered from being gone last week)
Bags are packed...not really, but its scheduled, so whats the rush, right???
I made bread today so there will be lots in the freezer so Sterling won't starve in the weeks of recuperation when I KNOW I won't be making bread.
Most importantly...we picked up Dominion Intrigue because Sterling says it will be awesome to play at the hospital...haahaa. I don't know if we will actually be able to, or if I will even WANT to play it at the hospital, but it was a really good excuse to buy it and we are SUPER excited to play it tomorrow!!!! YAY!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck!! We love you and can't wait to meet little Ruthie!