Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Reunion Picture Overload

I promise, there are several reasons for the picture overload. 1) I know my sister Kayli in Switzerland is dying to see all the pictures from the reunion. 2) I will most likely (c-section is scheduled for Monday) be having a baby REALLY soon, so I want to post all my pictures right away so I can post pictures of my baby soon. And 3) It was really really hard to choose between my 248 pictures, which ones to post. So I just did a lot. Enjoy!My pictures are in backwards order, because Blogger is like that, and I don't want to fix it. So the above pictures are of the hike we did up American Fork canyon our last day. It was gorgeous. And paved...which was nice. The reunion, by the way, was right above Aspen Grove. And I posted the pic of Kami's family because I think Kami's smile is FABULOUS.
Races and the parachute game. It was awesome. Especially because Wyatt made running races an extra long event by inventing obstacle courses to run through.
Sitting around the campfire the first night, which was grandpa&grandma telling-stories-about-their-childhood night.
Random pictures from the first night's dinner at the Ropes Course.
Everyone on the Ropes Course.One picture shows Anders happy and blood-free, another one shows his bloody chin after he bit through his lower lip. I was a great aunt, and before looking for his mom, told him to smile for a picture. Haahaa.

The reunion was fabulous, tiring, and for a 9-month pregnant lady I spent the majority of my time sitting in my camp chair and taking pictures. I did not take any pictures at lagoon---sorry. HUGEST HIGHLIGHT EVER: This was the first ever Rasmussen Family Reunion attended by the Haws family, and we WON the karaoke contest!!!!! No one can really understand the depth of this statement unless you know the Rasmussen family and understand that the karaoke contest is the most talked up and looked-forward-to event of the whole reunion....I WILL post the video when I get my hands on it...I promise.

1 comment:

Kayli said...

Our mom is so young looking! These are great pictures. I think of all the things that went on, I'm sad that I missed the Grandpa and Grandma telling-stories-of-when-they-were-kids night. Closely followed by the Karaoke night (except that I'll get video of that, so that's good).
Thanks for all the pictures!!!!!!! You are the man.