Friday, July 1, 2011

A Pregnant Story

This story is about someone who is pregnant, the story itself is not, in fact, pregnant. We went to the temple this morning, which turned out really great. My capacity for sitting for long amounts of time has been seriously reduced lately due to my large belly, and leg cramps. Luckily, all went smoothly...until we left and headed for WinCo. We'd already been in the car for 30 plus minutes, and by the time we got to WinCo I really needed to use the restroom. When I stood up to get out of the car, my lovely little girl positioned some body part directly into my bladder, and I REALLY needed to use the restroom. Sterling told me I waddled into the store. Thanks, hon. Upon coming to the entrance of the public restrooms, I noticed a sign declaring "Closed for Cleaning". There should be a law against that sign. So I followed Sterling to look at the fireworks for a minute...and then my oh so loving daughter decided to further jab herself into my bladder. I went and stood by the sign. They were still cleaning. A few seconds later a manager walked by, and by then I was desperate. I asked him if there was another restroom I could use, or if by chance I could use the one being cleaned for just one minute?!?!?! He yelled "Fransisco!" And a nice man popped his head out, while I, quite red in the face, walked into the restroom and felt very much relieved. But very much embarassed. Oh to have better bladder control again!

3 comments:

Kayli said...

That was funny. I'm glad you didn't have an accident, for that would have been quite a bit MORE embarrassing.

Carlie said...

I know the feeling!Thanks for sharing and helping all us women who've experienced this smile!

Aleesha Burke said...

I kept waiting to read that you had an accident! That would have been hilarious though ultra embarrassing. I don't know what you would even do. Did I tell you about the time when I was pregnant and went to winco? I had to go so bad I didn't realize I went into the men's bathroom until I came out and saw urinals. Luckily no one was in there and no one saw me come out. :)