Monday, July 18, 2011

Baby Shower


Here are just a couple of pictures from the awesome shower my mom-in-law threw for me! I posted pictures of the beautiful quilt Cindy made, my own mom made, and the cute blanket my sis-in-law Jenny made for me! Also the first picture on the top left is me taking a pin off because Little Megan caught me at saying "cute"....lets just say, I lost all of my pins pretty quick. Thanks everyone for the great gifts! I feel like we can have a baby now---we have diapers, wipes, wash, lotion, blankets, clothes, onesies, socks, and lots of other adorable things! Thanks!
Oh and as far as baby being breech...pretty positive she still is, but we have a dr's appointment this afternoon. Hopefully we can schedule a version, because I'm getting pretty positive that she's not going to flip again on her own, and I'm really hoping it works!

2 comments:

Heather and Jake said...

You are just too cute! I hope I'm as cute as you when I'm pregnant :)

Megan said...

Looks like fun - sorry I missed - I thought all the sisters were going out??? Anyway, stand on your and get that baby to flip!!! Love you!