Friday, July 8, 2011

Green Pond Loop (Snowbasin)

We went on a 5-mile hike last night, and I feel pretty good that I was able to do hike it without slowing everyone too much! The scenery all night long was absolutely BREATH TAKING, and I wish I could enlarge the pictures to show everyone, but its not working on this computer for some reason. We went with our good friends, Cam and Lindy, who came down from Logan for the hike. It really was so incredibly beautiful! Although...lots and lots and lots bugs! I should've taken pictures of Sterling swatting at them all night, it was pretty hilarious. I especially wish I could enlarge the panoramics that Sterling was amazing and took. They are incredible!



Sterling calls this the Fern Forest---they were as tall as me!!!!










This is the Green Pond, we never got any closer than this picture.

This picture is my favorite, those flowers are so beautiful!








We even got to see a rainbow at the end!!!!

No comments: