Tuesday, January 28, 2014

News of the Life-Changing Sort


We are so very excited. If we end up moving to Miami this babe will be born there. Crazy kid! Right before Sterling starts medical school. I am just barely 12 weeks along (almost) but I have been SO incredibly sick that all our close friends and family know anyway. Lots of fun stories on that front...like puking on my mother-in-laws driveway. Yeah. Good times. I'll have to do a post on that later. There is some general speculation that this will be a girl since I was also really sick with Ruthie, but not sick at all with Will…we shall see. Secretly I'm hoping for a boy and Sterling is hoping for a girl, but either way we will be very happy. 

Here's some outtakes:
Will's grin! HAAHAA!
I was bribing Ruth with mints to keep her smiling. For some odd reason Will was the easy one for this photo shoot.

3 comments:

Kayli said...

MUCH cuter than I envisioned it!!! I love Will's shirt.

Kami said...

LOVE IT! Congrats!

Lindsey said...

Cute idea to tell everyone! Crazy! Congrats!