Monday, April 13, 2009

4-13-09

Today was a 1B pt, that basically came in cause he needed me to bring him in. I took way too long on him, I finished 15 minutes early, but I still took WAY too long. I should, one time, just to see, scale a full mouth 1B without double checking everything, and triple checking, and yes, quadruple checking, and just SEE how many spots I miss. Cause today I missed zero, but if I hadn't had him sitting there for an hour and a half, would I have still missed zero? Probably. Luckily, I have a 1B coming in next week. Maybe I will force myself to do just that---finish faster. I think I'm just worried that I'll miss some huge amount of spots just because I hurry a bit. My problem with 1B's is, its hard to find their calculus-its not staring at you from all over like a Class 2 or 3, so then I think that its going to be in every tiny little crevice because its not noticeable. I will get faster!

1 comment:

Megan said...

HAHAA - that is a funny story about falling asleep and the speaker shining a laser at you adn you are still asleep!!!! Good job on your med test - and thanks for bringing the juice on Sunday. It was good to see you!!!