Friday, April 10, 2009

Would you like some cheese with that 'whine'?

You know its pretty bad when you have a guest speaker/periodontologist who comes specifically to speak to you about surgery information that WILL be on the test....and you fall asleep, lets see, probably about every ten minutes, and HE SHINES HIS LASER IN YOUR EYES AND YOU STILL DON'T WAKE UP!!!!! The whole class was watching, luckily I was blissfully asleep...until I woke up that is. Just to let you know there's only about two and a half weeks left of the semester. I hate allergies. I can't even keep my eyes open cause they itch too bad. And my face is a broken-out mess. And while I'm whining can I just say I have two group presentations due in a week and one of them I don't even know what the object of the assignment is? AND why do they save all the scholarship/welcome/goodbye banquets for the last two weeks of the semester, because that is really lame, cause now I have to make a salad on Monday. Any suggestions? And remind me to NEVER take a statistics class online. Oh wait, I will be done forever after this semester with classes like that! Yay! And why did the sun all the sudden decide to fade away. The rudeness of it all. Five more tests, four more clinic sessions, two presentations.....and counting. PS I really do love my life. For real. Honest.

1 comment:

megster2010 said...

Oh Lindsay you crack me up! I just love hearing about all your stories! Well I have to say I'm sorry I didnt wake you up during that presentation. You just looked so sleepy I thought I'd let you go ahead and catch some zzz. Anyway, I agree alergies are not very fun. I think I sound like a man today, but it sure does make you greatful when your nose doesn't run!