Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Last Day

Today was my very last day of first year clinic. I will have many more clinic days next year---but I am so excited for now!!!! My most wonderful mother came in today, and I traumatized her with a full mouth, plus one additional film to see her lower anteriors. I had no retakes though---YAY! ---and it was even conventional film! So it took a long time, but since I wasn't cleaning her teeth, just taking the xrays, the day was super relaxed and easy going. I can't believe how much more confident I am with EVERYTHING when I look back at the beginning of the semester---I can't believe I finally finished all my requirements, passed everything off, and got all the quads of each classification! YAY! REJOICE!

1 comment:

Aleesha Burke said...

Congratulations!! HAppy DAy!