Monday, April 20, 2009

pictures


This was me yesterday, just cause Sana was having fun with my camera. No jacket in this one.
This is me with my NEW RED COAT that I am so absolutely in LOVE with!!!! Oh, and you can see my new hair cut. Well, it was supposed to be a trim, but I ended taking off about two inches. Sad, since I'm trying to grow it out, but actually a very good thing, since I had an endless amount of split ends, and my hair feels lots healthier now.
This is another one.

This was it the night I actually got it.
The next few pictures are just Sana having fun while we went on a Sunday walk yesterday. I wanted to take some pictures of how beautiful it was outside, and then Sana took over--her picture taking skills far exceed mine. But it was a beautiful day wasn't it!
Exciting news for yesterday: I got to shake an apostle--and his wife's---hand!!!!! Elder Neil L. Andersen came and talked at our stake conference and he let everyone stand in line afterwards and he shook each of our hands, asked my name, thanked me for coming. His wife, by the way, is a tiny little petite woman about half my size--so tiny! They both gave fabulous talks and it was a very inspiring conference!

3 comments:

Heather and Jake said...

Now I can see why you love that coat! It's darling. And it's red!!! Love it!

Kayli said...

Linds, you are adorable and gorgeous and classy and no wonder you can't keep the guys away!!!!

Your hair is BEEEEE-autiful! I can't believe it. In the picture where your hair is pulled back you look more like my little sister. :)

Good job posting pictures and talking about something other than teeth. :)

Aleesha Burke said...

SWEEEEEETTT!!! You are beautiful. Love the coat and the new outfit. Love you girl!!