Thursday, April 5, 2012

Date Night

Sterling, for the first time EVER, made date night really special by: first, asking me when would be a good night and clearing his evening around it, then, by finding and scheduling the babysitter all on his own!!!!, and by letting me pick the movie. I kinda wanted to see the Vow, just cause I got to pick the movie, so I thought I'd go all-out chick-flick, but I'd heard such great things about The Hunger Games, I couldn't pass it up(and I don't even know what the vow is about, let alone reviews). We went to the new theater in Farmington, and it is BEAUTIFUL! (Thanks to Jenny for letting us know that the Layton theater is now 'ghetto' for all intents and purposes, haahaa!!!) The movie was fabulous. A little violent, but definitely not as violent as they could have made it from the book. Definitely not for kids. But OH SO GOOD! Plus, the main man was HOT(not the main guy on the movie, but the girl's main man...at least for the first book) and that was perfect. I cried in the first three minutes. And cried again several times after that. I loved every minute of it. Loved being out with my hubby. Loved that it was a completely care-free evening. Loved trying out a new theater. All in all, I'm giving it an A+.

No comments: