Tuesday, April 10, 2012

A Morning With Ruthie

If you are one of those people (Dad) that thinks if the child is wearing the same outfit, and it is within the same three days, there is absolutely no reason to take multiple pictures...then there is no need to scroll to the bottom. This post is mostly for me, and because I love EVERY SINGLE ONE of these pictures. I have the sweetest baby girl.

Good morning mom! Do I get some cheerios this morning?

I DO get some cheerios? You are the BEST MOM EVER!

Wait a second, is that grandma over there?

Hm..what is she doing?

Oh she's smiling at me! Quick! Smile back!

Hm, mom's still here?

I guess I'll give mom a quick smile too, after all, she is holding the cheerios.

Yay for fistfuls of cheerios!

Insert fist in mouth, and hope that the cheerios magically get transferred from fist to mouth.

Is my mom still taking pictures?

I guess I'll smile for her one more time.

Sweetest smile ever.

Okay, this smiling thing is getting a little boring.

Add caption

I'm really starting to be done.

And...one more picture cause I love her beautiful eyes and her funny, crinkled eyebrows. Oh I just LOVE her!

1 comment:

Kayli said...

She's adorable!!!